You love the watches…you love the wall clocks…now the ALARM CLOCKS are here!!
Here is a little more about them…
The EasyRead Time Teacher Alarm Clock is a fully functioning alarm clock that also helps children learn to tell the time using our simple 3-step teaching system.
Step 1: Read the number at the end of the long hand.
Step 2: Say “minutes to” if it’s pointing to the red side of the clock, or say “minutes past” if it’s pointing to the green side.
Step 3: Read the number at the end of the short hand.
Like this: 8…minutes to…2. It’s that easy!
– EasyRead Time Teacher children’s electronic alarm clock with night light, 12 cm diameter. Ideal for children age 5+.
– Designed to help children learn to tell the time.
– Supplied with a simple step-by-step teaching method, consistent with other EasyRead Time Teacher clocks and wrist watches.
– Crescendo alarm, which starts with a gentle beep and gets progressively more urgent until it is turned off.
– Snooze button disables the alarm for 5 minutes before it starts again.
– Built-in light sensor controls the brightness of the clock face, which glows gently in the dark.
– Pressing the Snooze button makes the clock face glow brighter, strong enough to see items on the bedside table.
– Silent sweep movement so there is no annoying ticking.
– Ideal for a bedside clock.
– Battery operated – takes 3 AA batteries (not supplied).